Emilyn Gan

Emilyn Gan♥

Love Never Gives Up - 1 Corinthians 13

Monday, November 21, 2011

I'm back !

Hey hey hey !!
Back back back !!!
Hehe! Like the picture up there !
So cutttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee =DD

Oh kay ! It's finallehhh holiday :))
Ho ho ho ! Christmas is coming :D
Excited !
After that, there's new year too !
Omgomgomgomgomgomg! :X
Time flies so fastttttttt!

Going to be form 3 in like less than 2 months !
Pmr next year! Sure die ! T-T
Aikzzz

Cleaned my whole room yesterday
Finally done !
Tired daoo.....
Gosh !
Watched the AMA's this morning ! Live :DD
Congrats Taylor Swift on winning the award of Artist Of The Year !
Honestly I didn't expect it was her at all !!
I thought it would be Lady Gaga @@
Well, anyway Congratulations too you :D
Stealed from her FB picture ! Hahahahaha

Anyway, I posted a new cover video already !



It's a cover of Jar Of Hearts by Christina Perri :DD
Remember to view :D
Support me !!!

Or you can also view the last two covers


Stereo Hearts Medley Mash-up !

and



Iridescent ~ :D

Enjoy ! Have a nice holiday :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers