Emilyn Gan

Emilyn Gan♥

Love Never Gives Up - 1 Corinthians 13

Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas is the most beautiful thing I ever seen :)



  Merry Christmas :)
Sorry I'm this late !!! =((
Went to Johor Premium Outlet this Christmas !
I see that there are so many people celebrating Christmas there !
So many people T_T
Damn Crowded !! @@

Amazing that Grace found me that day ! :P
LOL! I knew she's going there too..
But I just couldn't expect that she'd found me !!
Hahahahah ! Great =D

While surfing the internet just now, I found so many cute photos on this wondeful occasion! 
Take a look :D


 
                           








So creative, inspiring, colourful right?
Bless you people :D

Christmas is already over.
How did you celebrate that wonderful day?
 Are you happy this christmas?
I hope you are :D May God Bless You guys out there !! :D

This beautiful 2011 is almost ending soon :(
I'll miss you 2011 !
You build great memories into my life =)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers