Emilyn Gan

Emilyn Gan♥

Love Never Gives Up - 1 Corinthians 13

Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 is here :X


It's 2012 people !! 
A new beginning!
New Hopes !
New Dreams!
New Start!
New Year !


Went to school on the 30/12/11 
Somehow our class name was changed to Zuhrah ..
As they say Pluto does not exist in the universe anymore..
how sad :(
I really really love that name ! 
=(

Time really flies !
It seems like yesterday was the first day of 2011 :(

This year I'm already 15 ! 
Can you believe that?
The 15 years of my life passes so quickly ! 
And yes, 15 is my doom year for now !
I'm sitting for my PMR this year :(
Nervous nervous ! =(
I don't feel like letting anybody down !
I don't feel like dissapointing you !
I will work harder this year ! 
I won't let you down !! :)

EVERYBODY JIAYOU TOGETHER ! 
Let's fight till the end my friends'





WE ARE YOUNG ! :D
LIVE IT WELL =)

Oh well.
 2012 please be gentle =)
Please be the most beautiful year in my life ! 
:) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers