Emilyn Gan

Emilyn Gan♥

Love Never Gives Up - 1 Corinthians 13

Friday, March 30, 2012

Birthday :D


So annoying ! Everyone keep asking me , " Emilyn ! So long never update blog le ! "
" Your blog can update mah? " " Your blog die le isit? "  T___________________T
Sorry lah !! I very lazyy leh !

Dunno what to update about. = ="! !
So I decided to update about my birthday ! :DDD

Memorable birthday =)
Indeed a happy day !
Thank you to the people who celebrated with me , texted me , fb message me and many more ! :))
Appreciate it ! Cherish you all :))




                                                 生日的人是最可憐的 :(  要咬蠟燭!!!!!!!!!










               2 of the most memorable and best presents from 2 of the people I treasure the most ! :)

                                                 THANK YOU ! GRACE AND ZI XUN !





Grace Ho ! I love you :DDD
Thank you for being with me this birthday and I know you will be there for me in every birthday ! :D
That is your promise to me ! Cannot break it ! I got evidence above :)
I love you :D

And and and !!!!!
Almost forgotten !
Thank you for the birthday surprise in school =))
Really really thank you :D
Thanks for that cute hello kitty cake :)
感動 =) 


3 zuhrah , love you all :DDD Cherish the last year being together ya !!
Next year dunno will same class again mahh T___T
Everyone will change class le ! So sad :(
I really dun wan :( I like this class ! =)
   
Treasure you all ya !!
=)




Tmr jiayou ! Hahahahahaha =D





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers