Emilyn Gan

Emilyn Gan♥

Love Never Gives Up - 1 Corinthians 13

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Raining season :(

Hello ! Hi ! Ni Hao ! Annyeonghaseyo !
It's been such a long time yeah! ( a very very long time = = )
As you can see below, my last post was on April if I'm not wrong @@
And I can't believe it's November now !! Can't believe that I abandoned this blog for about 6 months!
It just seems like I've just updated for a few months but when I saw the date April, I was literally shocked ! :O
 Well for this past few months, many things happened. Well, not exactly many things lah, but quite ?
PMR is now over and everyone ( form 3) are so damn free !
You know how we used to say this before the PMR that after the PMR we have a tons of things to do.
Well guess what? After completing PMR, I don't really have anything to do. Such a wasted life ! :X
Can anyone suggest me something to do??  I'm seriously bored to death here ! Like seriously !
 What have all of you been doing? Please tell me !! :(

Anyway, the picture above is a new korean drama that is quite popular now !
Love the show ! You should watch! Song Joong Ki is so handsome ! hehe

 and not to forget we have Lee Kwang Soo from Running Man ! Haha So funny !

Seriously why is it raining like almost all week !! It's starting to flood already if this keeps up!
My school even flooded for the first day of SPM ! Can't believe that ! Oh ya, to all SPM and STPM seniors, good luck yo ! Okay, back to the topic, raining used to be a great weather for me but now..... please give me some sunshine! :( Getting sick for the rain already !!!
Sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun sun faster come back ! ! Miss you :(

Since I dont have anything to do this holiday, I'll try to blog as frequent as I can okay?!
So stay tuned and don't run away my readers ! :X
Byesssss !


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers