Emilyn Gan

Emilyn Gan♥

Love Never Gives Up - 1 Corinthians 13

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Bitch Back Off !

Seriously I hate fakers !
I hate liars !
I know the word 'hate' is a little too much, but I really really dislike them.
So please don't ever lie to me...


How bad the truth is, I will accept it
I will accept that than living and believing a lie for the rest of my life.

Live with the truth, the fact , the reality !

Life is not a fairytale.. Please wake up from your dream.
There will not be happy endings if you just sit back and wait everything to get better ...
I'm not saying that there are no happy ever afters in life..
There are happy ever afters in life , but it depends on how you chose to live your life.
If you want things to work out right, please show some effort...
Not by making it worst..
I'm tired of all these.....
Hopefully I'll wake up from this awful nightmare as soon as possible !

Sorry for all the crap ! :X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers