Emilyn Gan

Emilyn Gan♥

Love Never Gives Up - 1 Corinthians 13

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Confidence is all I ever wanted !


True :)
I can have anything, anything in the world !
but somehow , I chose to have confidence.
Seriously, my self- confidence isn't enough..
Basically, I don't have much confidence of myself ...
I don't believe that I can do something well.
I don't believe that I can be somebody someday.
I don't have the courage to step up to others.
I don't have the courage to be in a crowd full of people.

I'm basically the soft yet active kind of girl.
Sometimes I may be shy from the outside but really talkative from the inside.
Confidence is the thing I struggle with.
Trying my very best to find my confidence back.
I had it before but somehow it went away...
Please come back to me :(
I need you very badly =(

Hopefully God will help me find back my confidence :)
I believe I can :)
I believe in him :)

Amen =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers